CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

OK, so just when I was ready to call blogging a past-time, Johnna tagged me. Because she is such a good friend, I have decided to play along. The instructions were to:
1. Go to the place where you store all of your pics on your computer and open the 4th folder.
2. Open the 4th picture
3. Post the picture and give an explanation
4. Tag 4 people ( I skipped this part...I don't even know 4 people with blogs)
The pic posted here is from my "C'ville (hometown) Friends folder. The lovely lady on the left is my best friend Jess. She's been my best friend since our parents carpooled to pre-school. She likes to make fun of my blog! We only get to see each other about once a year at Christmas or maybe a wedding. This pic is from our friend Nick's wedding in September 2007. The beautiful chick in the middle is another wonderful friend, Beth. She married one of my best friends from high school, Josh. She will tell you that she didn't like me at first, but I guess I grew on her. I can't imagine a trip back to C'ville without an evening of wine with Josh and Beth. I actually spent many nights as a 3rd wheel on their couch during weekends home from grad school...FUN TIMES!
Great Girls, Beautiful wedding and an all-over fun weekend in the Burgh!

1 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Woo hoo! So glad you posted!!! I thought it might motivate you! Keep posting...don't leave the blogging world yet!