CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Engagement



I am SO excited to report that Ryan proposed in Montana this past weekend (and I obviously said yes)! It was truly a picture perfect engagement...although I suppose I am a bit bias. I knew that when the day came it would be special, but I was honestly blown away by the thought he put into it. We took a private guided snowmobile trip up Big Mountain. I was just enjoying the sunshine and the gorgeous scenery and had no idea that he was holding my ring the entire trip. Our guide, Bob, pulled off at a perfect spot so that we could "take some pictures". While I was getting Ryan's camera out to take a pic of him, he put my ring box in the snow. I was pretty surprised when I reached down to hand him his gloves and BONUS--found the ring. He asked me to marry him when we were knee deep in fresh powder and I answered with, "What do you think"...not really the most romantic acceptance, but like I would say no!!! I am super excited and will be sure to blog when we start making some plans. The first 2 pics are of the exact spot where it "All went down".






2 comments:

amy z. said...

Congrats, Julie! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jennifer said...

What a perfect place to be engaged! I am so happy for you! Welcome to the blogging world!