CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wedding Plans...or lack thereof!

I hope nobody is looking here for any wedding plans! I've only been engaged for 2 weeks and it's already a bit overwhelming to think about where and when. Actually we feel pretty good about the idea of getting married at sunset in Mexico!

My mom is vacationing in Italy for another week so I plan to put her to work when she returns to help me do some research. The poor woman is finishing her masters and now she is getting more work from me. Wedding planning is fun though, right!!??????? :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am absolutely stalking you for wedding plans, I can't wait to hear every detail!

amy z. said...

My suggestion is keep it simple. Then there's less to do and less to worry about. Enjoy being engaged, though. It's a lot of fun.

Jennifer said...

Still stalking and waiting....