CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Get Ready To Ride!

It's kind of hard to believe that this coming weekend is the MS 150! We've been training pretty hard and I am ready to ride! I did my longest training ride with the Richardson Bike Mart group this weekend...55 miles! Apparently I am an overachiever as the course is only 50 miles. OK, truthfully I got lost for a little while. I think that Lucas, TX is too far to drive my car and I managed to ride my bike there on Saturday! I was exhausted afterwards, but it felt good to know that I have gained a lot of strength the last few months. It was nice to end the evening with a Mambo Taxi at Mi Cocina in honor of our friend, Jill's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!

1 comments:

Jacki said...

Good luck this weekend, I'm sending good wishes for a strong ride your way!