CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Study Already!!

Another STOTT Pilates Weekend! This post is going to be my constant reminder that it's time to just finish my STOTT Pilates instructor exams already! I am teaching several classes a week and getting plenty of self-practice hours. I have just built up a mental block against studying my anatomy. I am going to take an anatomy refresher class this Saturday with the hopes that it will get my brain in gear.
Time to break out the flashcards.

3 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Thanks for meeting up for a nice walk and for dinner! It was so nice! We need to do that more often! Now break out those flash cards and get that test over with!

Jacki said...

Oh heck yes! I'm so excited, I would totally offer to help study but I've forgotten so much since college.
I have total faith in you!!!

Lustfelt 4 My Rustbelt said...

Weren't you in my anatomy class at Kent? Just reach way back and bring it forth ;) I have my Power Pilates certification, but I don't think the anatomy requirement is as stringent. Good luck!