CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wedding Update

I am excited to finally report some wedding details! We will be getting married May 8th, 2009 at the Barcelo Maya Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
The Barcelo Maya Beach Mexico Resort is an all-inclusive complex made up of 5 different hotels. I am hoping that with all of the different hotel options, it will make it easier for our guests to travel to our wedding on all different budgets.

The ceremony will be at 5:00 so that should give everyone plenty of time to hang out at the beach all day before the party gets started. Our reception is going to be on the beach after sunset. The Barcelo is one of the only resorts that offers a beach reception which makes it unique. It's going to be so much fun to be on vacation with several of our friends and family members. I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

You KNOW that I am so pumped! I can't wait. It will be so much fun! The resort looks fabulous!

Jennifer said...

YEAH! That is exciting progress. It is going to be so beautiful. Tick tock tick tock!

Jacki said...

I'm so excited for you!

Ashley Howard said...

Hey Julie! I just saw your comment on my blog about the engagement pics. If you haven't settled on a photographer yet, Margaret is amazing! http://www.movingimagesproductions.com/browse.php?album=AshleyMattengagement is the link to our pics. Let me know if you have other questions/comments! Congratulations!!