CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Buddy!

I never understood the connection that people had with their animals. I never really understood until I met Odie! Odie is Ryan's dog and therefore soon to be my dog, or maybe we should refer to him as my step-dog. He is the sweetest little buddy!! Odie will be staying with me for a few days since Ryan went home to Florida and his sister is moving home this weekend. He is the best little snuggler and truly appreciates every ounce of attention he is given. I'm sure we will go on many walks this weekend and keep each other in good company while Ryan is away. I am convinced that Ryan is some sort of dog whisperer that he was able to train Odie to be the little "robot dog" that he is. So yes, now I understand how dog can be a man's best friend. Cats on the other hand...I'll never understand!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Awww! Little Odie is so cute!

Jacki said...

Dogs are the best, I adore football Sunday's with my three fur babies.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE dogs! Welcome to the club!