CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

On the Road Again...

OK so not really quite yet. I still have to get a new helmet and have my bike inspected. I truly believe that Ryan (and Paul) did a fine job putting the bike together, but I'm not taking any chances. My new bike is much prettier than my busted up KHS. Once I can afford to get rid of all the old components that survived my crash, it will really look sweet! I am afraid that a cool bike will make people think I am supposed to be faster though. Let's just hope I keep this one in one piece!
I know that I promised an accident pic in an earlier post. I have now decided that I really don't want my friends and family to see my "elephant man" look, but here's one that's not so bad. I wasn't too swollen at this point. Like Ryan says, it was like a free trial of collagen in my lips. I don't think it's a good look for me!

1 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Ouch! You have healed so well! You will always be beautiful! So glad you finally updated the blog! :)