CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Barcelo Site Visit

We returned from our trip to Mexico last week and unfortunately I do not have any pictures to post right now because Ryan and I made a major tourist mistake! On your way to the Barcelo for our site visit, we left Ryan's nice camera in the cab. We attempted to retrieve it, but I'm sure it's in a beach-side pawn shop somewhere.
I did find this picture of the Palace gazebo online (the spot where we think we will have our cereomny) and I love it! I will post more details and a few pics when I get them from my friend Johnna, who we traveled with. I will say that I was very impressed with the Barcelo and cannot wait until next May!!

1 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

We are having Julie and Ryan withdrawals! Can't wait for the wedding!