CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered...FINALLY!

What a pain computers can be!! I still have not gotten everything on my laptop backed up so that I can send it back to hp. I am pessimistically nervous that they will find several things wrong that are not covered under my warranty. In the meantime, I have diligently been working to get the address labels made for our Save The Dates. Sounds like an easy project, right? Well in the wonderful world of technology, it somehow manged to take me all week. I had originally deemed that job to be Ryan's, however he gave up days a go. He is now at Nationals for Youth Soccer and I was happy to drop those things at the post office at 10PM tonight! I know I have stated this in an earlier post, but why do all men think that women get a high from wedding planning? Maybe this is my cry for help...RYAN!! Oh, who am I kidding, he doesn't read this Blog! :)

OK, now that I've thrown him under the bus, I'll post a few pics that hopefully paint the picture of how much I really do love my fiance. He has only been out of town for a day and I miss him already!

3 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Those silly boys! Can't wait to get my Save the Date! Glad you can check that task off the list now. Now it's time for the invitations!

Jacki said...

I LOVE it!
Your pictures are amazing!
Wedding planning was never a joy for me either so I feel your pain.

johnnamarie96 said...

You are SERIOUSLY behind! I need a blog post!