CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Out of commision!

Well, first we left our camera in a cab in Mexico so I had no fun pictures of the trip to post. Now my laptop is not working. My desktop is my work computer so fun and recreational activities such as blogging are done on the laptop. Apparently I have to mail it into hp for service. In the meantime, I need to back up all of my pictures. Ryan and I got some great engagement pics taken on the 4th of July, but I don't want to release a spoiler before I mail my Save the Dates. Stay tuned for some thrilling pics of Ryan and I in coordinating outfits in the coming weeks. I know the suspense is just torture!!! Wow, as if I didn't have many readers before, I'm probably losing the crowd very quickly!! :)

2 comments:

Jacki said...

I am still sad you lost your camera, that is a total bummer.

Now I'm anxious to see your new couple pictures...how long do I have to wait? :)

johnnamarie96 said...

Should I resend the Mexico pics? I can't wait to get my save the date!